IS200WROBH1A – UNUSED – WROB RELAY FUSE AND POWER SENSING BOARD
MPN : IS200WROBH1A
Manufacturer : GENERAL ELECTRIC
Series: Mark VI
Title : WROB RELAY FUSE AND POWER SENSING BOARD
- IS200WROBH1A is a Mark VI series Power Distribution Board.
- The board was designed by GE as part of their Speedtronic line. The Mark control platform provides scalable degrees of redundancy.
- The system is built around a single (basic) controller with simplex I/O and a single network. The dual system features two controllers, single or fanned TMR I/O, and dual networks, which improves dependability and enables online repairs.
- The TMR system consists of three controllers, solitary or fanned TMR I/O, three networks, and state voting among controllers, allowing for maximum fault detection and availability.
- The WROB board will mount on the TDBT board when this board is utilized in TMR applications, and it can provide the equivalent of a terminal board coupled with a contact input terminal board (TBCI).
- The relay part of the TDBS board can be made to have a potential similar to that of the IS20TRLYH1B board when the IS200WROBH1A board is connected to it.
- In the PDM, the core distribution system and branch circuit elements are two separate types.
- They are in charge of the principal power management of a cabinet or series of cabinets.
- IS200WROBH1A is a WROB Relay Fuse And Power Sensing card. The card has twelve fuses. The fuse is rated for 500VAC/400VDC and has a 3.15 A rating.
Please visit our website to know more about our Inventory or contact us for any queries.
|Dimensions||16 × 12 × 6 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.