IS200VPYRH1B – Pyrometer Board – Unused
Manufacturer : GENERAL ELECTRIC
MPN : IS200VPYRH1B
Title : Hart Enabled Analog I/O Module
Series: Mark VI
- IS200VPYRH1B is a VME Pyrometer Board Manufactured By General Electric under Mark VI Series.
- Two pyrometers, also known as infrared TBTMS thermometers, as well as two keyPhasor proximitor probes for shaft reference are linked into the pyrometer terminal board (TPYR).
- Dedicated analog to digital converters on the VPYR offer sampling rates of up to 200,000 samples per second for burst data from two temperature channels.
- Offline, real-time evaluation and display of temperature data.
- Through the use of two infrared pyrometers, the temperature profile of the rotating turbine blades is dynamically measured.
- The terminal board, which is a diode selected from the voltages supplied by the three VPYR boards, contains a +24 V dc and a -24 V dc source that are used to power each pyrometer.
The Phoenix Controls have the best prices on the Unused IS200VPYRH1B VME Pyrometer Board. Browse our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Turbine Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 32 × 10 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.