Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark VI
- IS200TBCIH2B is a GE Mark VI Contact Terminal Board and It is one of three versions of the TBCI board.
- The VTCC and VCRC boards are functional with this Contact Terminal Board.
- The board accepts 24 dry contact inputs that wire to the board’s two terminal blocks which are designed to be removable for maintenance.
- The noise suppression circuitry on this IS200TBCIH2B board protects the contact inputs from high-frequency noise and surge.
- There are 24 contact inputs on this board.
- It has a nominal floating excitation voltage of 24 V dc, with a range of 16 to 32 V dc.
- For power connections, the board has two plug connectors (JE1 and JE2), and the source power is 125 V dc.
- IS200TBCIH2B has an operating temperature -22 to 149 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on Unused IS200TBCIH2B GE Mark VI Contact Terminal Boards. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory online or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||33 × 10.5 × 3 cm|