IS200TBAIH1B – UNUSED- GE MARK VI TERMINAL BOARD ANALOG
Manufacturer: General Electric
Part No.: IS200TBAIH1B
Series: Mark VI
- The IS200TBAIH1B is an analog terminal board, component in the Mark VI series Manufactured by GE.
- The most prominent components on the PCB are two large black terminal blocks on the left side of the IS200TBAIH1B.
- Both of these black terminal blocks, known as TB1 and TB2, may contain twenty-four (24) terminals each or forty-eight (48) terminals in total, and they occupy the whole left half of the IS200TBAIH1B vertically.
- Three (3) black and silver connector ports have been placed on the analog terminal board’s right side, on the opposite edge. These are vertically aligned and may be identified by the initials JR1, JS1, and JT1 from bottom to top.
- A medium-sized rectangular silver capacitor is located next to each connecting port.
- At the bottom of the right edge, below the three (3) connector ports, four (4) solid black potentiometers or variable resistors are positioned closely together, three of them in a vertical line, and the fourth potentiometer is sitting to their left side.
|Dimensions||33 × 10.5 × 3 cm|