MPN : IS200SPROH1A
Manufacturer : GENERAL ELECTRIC
Series: Mark VI
- IS200SPROH1A is a PPRO TERMINAL BOARD Manufactured By General Electric under Mark VI Series.
- A square printed circuit card or printed circuit board is the IS200SPROH1A. (PCB).
- The IS200SPROH1A’s left edge is entirely occupied by a sizable terminal block that is solid black.
- A horizontal row of two transformers has been linked up to the right of this terminal block along the upper edge of the IS200SPROH1A.
- These transformers generally feature red bodies with tops made of yellow and black components.
- There are two (2) slots directly beneath these transformers that might house tiny resistors. These yellow resistors have a single black stripe in the middle.
- These diodes are followed by a horizontal row of three (3) tiny solid yellow capacitors.
- The PCB on the right, at the center of the IS200SPROH1A, has a number of silver capacitors that are even smaller than the yellow ones.
- Two (2) connector ports and a green terminal block are also included on the right half of this Mark VI PCB.
|Dimensions||34 × 32 × 18 cm|