Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark VI
- IS200SAMBH1A is a Printed Circuit Board Manufactured By General Electric Under Mark VI series.
- Acoustic Monitoring terminal board IS200SAMBH1A. Thirty-six terminals on terminal strips on the twin terminal board allow the attachment of two-wire inputs, adding an additional eighteen inputs to the Acoustic monitoring system.
- Additionally, the board contains terminal strips with 36 terminal connections set aside for the installation of 18 two-wire buffered outputs.
- Usually, these outputs keep an eye on voltage signals. Passive electromagnetic interference (EMI) filters are installed in the IS200SAMBH1A to guard against high-frequency noise coming from outside sources.
- An connected metal frame that encloses the PCB’s four sides is a feature of the IS200SAMBH1A.
- This frame features a number of flanges, including a top hat flange that is positioned along each long edge of the board that has mounting notches or holes drilled into it.
- There are several codes, including FA/00, marked on the board surface. Board components are attached to the aforementioned frame using standoffs and screw mounts.
- The board’s dimensions are 9.1 by 5.625 inches. Convection of air is used to cool things down.
- Numerous jumper switches are present on the IS200SAMBH1A. These are utilized to link the SigX line to the source of continuous current.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the Unused IS200SAMBH1A GE MARK VI DC PDM. Browse more of our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward and Bently Nevada Turbine Spares Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|23 × 15 × 4 cm