IS200JPDLG1A – GE MARK VI CIRCUIT BOARD – REFURBISHED
Manufacturer: General Electric(GE)
Series: Mark VI
- IS200JPDLG1A is a GE CIRCUIT BOARD as part of the Mark VI series.
- The IS200JPDLG1A is a Power Distribution board, and because of its small size, it is frequently referred to as the “Skinny” board.
- The IS200JPDLG1A distributes DC power between the control power source and multiple I/O packs.
- You can daisy-chain IS200JPDLG1A boards together. This board offers isolated distribution circuits for the TMR system in order to organize the separation of control power.
- Six varistors alternate with six I/O connectors on the IS200JPDLG1A’s circuit board.
- These are Mate-n-Lock connections with the JR1/JR2, JS1/JS2, and JT1/JT2 labels.
- Two larger 5-pin Mate-N-Lok connectors are located on either end of the board.
- The JL1 connector is an input, and the JL2 connector is an output, with a typical input power of 28 VDC.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark VI Refurbished IS200JPDLG1A CIRCUIT BOARD. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||29 × 2.5 × 1 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.