Manufacturer: General Electric(GE)
Series: Mark VI
- IS200EMCSG1A is a Conduction Sensor Manufactured by General Electric for their Mark VI Systems.
- Exciter Multibridge Conduction Sensor Control is the type of module.
- There are a total of four conduction sensors integrated into this board. They are numbered E1, E2, E3, and E4 and are situated on the bottom edge of the board.
- There are two independent sensor circuits, U1 and U2, located between sensors E2 and E3.
- The two six-plug connectors on the IS200EMCSG1A board, which allow for a power supply, are another feature of the board.
- These connectors are situated closest to the board’s alphanumeric catalog number and on the side of the board that is opposite the conduction sensors.
- On this IS200EMCSG1A board, there are also four metal film resistors and a single ceramic capacitor.
- Due to its small size, this board contains so few components, but it can usually be set up to operate at high currents.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark VI Unused IS200EMCSG1A Conduction Sensor. Browse more of our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward and Bently Nevada Turbine Spares Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|11 × 5 × 2 cm