Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark II
Title: IC3600SVDC1F1C – Vibration Detector Board
- IC3600SVDC1F1C is a Vibration Detector Board Manufactured By General Electric Under Mark II Series.
- A metal plate is fastened to the side of the printed circuit board, or PCB, for the IC3600SVDC1F1C.
- This metal plate has six (6) sizable parts. There is a big red LED, or light-emitting diode, on top of the plate.
- There are five (5) large buttons below it, each serving a different function. These buttons come in two different colors—two black and three red. Many of the light blue resistors in the IC3600SVDC1F1C have a banded color pattern.
- The printed circuit board is covered in these resistors. Transistors are also dispersed throughout the IC3600SVDC1F1C.
- Even though the majority of these transistors are tiny, black, and half-circle-shaped, there is at least one that is larger, silver, and round.
- The letter Q appears as the label on each transistor. The IC3600SVDC1F1C also has a number of capacitors. These capacitors come in a variety of colors; some are orange, while others are smaller and yellow.
- The IC3600SVDC1F1C also has white and capacitors. There are a few capacitors that are rectangular in shape in addition to these circular capacitors.
- Also solid red, these. On the IC3600SVDC1F1C, a single blue variable resistor, often known as a potentiometer, is located close to the metal plate.
- On the IC3600SVDC1F1C, a few MOVs, or metal oxide varistors, are also included. These parts are rounded and brown or red in color.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark II Unused and Refurbished IC3600SVDC1F1C Vibration Detector Board. Browse more our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.