Manufacturer: General Electric(GE)
Part No.: IC3600SIXL
Series: Mark I&II
- The IC3600SIXL is a relay module extender card and it is a component in the Mark I&II series by General Electric.
- The IC3600SIXL is a rectangular, medium-sized circuit board. Most of the space on this printed circuit board is unoccupied.
- A very lengthy set of silver metal prongs can be found along the right edge of the IC3600SIXL.
- The numbers one through fifty-four are written in black along the border, and they usually increase by five.
- The IC3600SIXL has a barcode on a white label directly underneath the part number.
- The IC3600SIXL has two jumper ports on the left border, one at the top and the other at the bottom.
- These are identified by the letters JC and JD, and each jumper port has two ports.
- Between these two jumper ports, two blue connector ports have been connected to the PCB.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark I&II Refurbished IC3600SIXL relay module extender card. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 18 × 10 cm|