IC3600LSRB1 – REFURBISHED – GENERAL ELECTRIC MARK II Shift Register Circuit Board
Manufacturer: General Electric
Part No.: IC3600LSRB1
Series: Mark I & II
- The IC3600LSRB1 is a Shift Register Circuit Board that is designed by GE to use in the Mark I & II turbine control system.
- It has a variety of different circuit board components. i.e: Capacitors, Resistors, and transistors.
- The circuit board is covered with medium-sized yellow capacitors.
- The IC3600LSRB1 contains 1 huge yellow capacitor in the center and 17 yellow capacitors in total.
- On the circuit board, there are a total of 8 capacitors.
- On the Shift Register Circuit Board, there are a number of large brown resistors with various colored stripes banded around them.
- Several little black transistors in the shape of a half circle can also be spotted on the IC3600LSRB1.
- The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark I & II Unused and Refurbished IC3600LSRB1 Shift Register Circuit Board. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 18 × 10 cm|