Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark IV
- DS3820EPSA is a smaller circuit board developed by General Electric for the Mark IV Turbine Series.
- Six gray diodes, six bright red diodes, and eight black and silver diodes make up the DS3820EPSA. Energy can only flow in one way through these types of diodes.
- Three amber-colored LEDs on the DS3820EPSA will light up when an energy current runs through them.
- Four small yellow capacitors and three medium yellow capacitors are utilized in the DS3820EPSA to produce an electrical field in which additional energy can be stored for later use.
- Three large glass fuses are on this small circuit board.
- Two red female terminals with two ports are included with the DS3820EPSA, as well as a bigger female terminal with five ports.
- The DS3820EPSA includes two large gray rectangular resistors with the power resistance capability marked on the face, as well as three small traditional resistors with a color code for determining the power resistance.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark IV Refurbished DS3820EPSA circuit board. Check out our inventory of GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada spare parts. Our Tech Team is ready to assist. To get a quote, please call +85259168256 or email [email protected]
|Dimensions||34 × 32 × 34 cm|