Manufacturer: General Electric
Part No.: DS3820EPSA
Series: Mark IV
- DS3820EPSA is a smaller circuit board developed by GE for Mark IV Turbine Series.
- Six gray diodes, six bright red diodes, and eight black and silver diodes make up the DS3820EPSA. Energy can only flow in one way through these types of diodes.
- Three amber-colored LEDs on the DS3820EPSA will light up when an energy current runs through them.
- Four small yellow capacitors and three medium yellow capacitors are utilized in the DS3820EPSA to produce an electrical field in which additional energy can be stored for later use.
- Three large glass fuses are on this small circuit board.
- The DS3820EPSA includes two large gray rectangular resistors with the power resistance capability marked on the face, as well as three small traditional resistors with a color code for determining the power resistance.
- Two red female terminals with two ports are included with the DS3820EPSA, as well as a bigger female terminal with five ports.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark IV Unused & Refurbished DS3820EPSA circuit board. Check out our inventory of GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada spare parts. Our Tech Team is ready to assist. To get a quote, please call +85259168256 or email [email protected]
|Dimensions||34 × 32 × 34 cm|