Part Number: DS3800NPID
Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark IV
- DS3800NPID is a Printed Circuit Board developed by GE to Use in Mark IV Gas Turbine Systems.
- The DS3800NPID is equipped with a metal plate that comprises 3 large metal transistors and one large inductor, or coil.
- Three large rectangular resistors, each of which is gray in color, are positioned on the right edge of the DS3800NPID.
- Each resistor has a ten-watt resistance (10w).
- On the right half of the DS3800NPID, a circular and red MOV, or metal oxide varistor, may be found.
- Near the bottom of the DS3800NPID, two small transistors marked T2 and T3 are paired.
- On the bottom right side of this board, there are 3 integrated circuits.
- There are twenty-eight (28) small yellow resistors network around the bottom border of the DS3800NPID circuit board.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark IV Unused & Refurbished DS3800NPID Printed Circuit Board. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 32 × 10 cm|