Manufacturer: General Electric
Part No.: DS3800NPPB
Series: Mark IV
- DS3800NPPB is a GE POWER SUPPLY CIRCUIT BOARD as part of the Mark IV series.
- Around the DS3800NPPB, there are three large inductors, or coils.
- On the lower half of the DS3800NPPB, two inductors are paired together and wired together, while the other two inductors are located on either end of the top half of the DS3800NPPB.
- Three green capacitors are located towards the bottom of the DS3800NPPB in a vertical row, while two brown capacitors are located on the other side of the circuit board.
- The DS3800NPPB has one large metal diode towards the lower left corner.
- This POWER SUPPLY CIRCUIT BOARD contains five medium-sized yellow capacitors, which are found in the upper left corner.
- Near the center of the top of the DS3800NPPB is a long grey resistor that is rectangular and has a ten watt resistance (10w).
- The part number IRC 8845 is written on the resistor.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark IV Unused and Refurbished DS3800NPPB POWER SUPPLY CIRCUIT BOARD. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||38 × 36 × 32 cm|