DS3800DMPK – GENERAL REGULATOR BOARD – UNUSED
Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark IV
- DS3800DMPK is a General Regulator Board developed by GE for the Mark IV Turbine Series.
- The DS3800DMPK has 14 modules of erasable programmable read-only memory (EPROM).
- 2 34-pin ribbon cables, 2 single-pin connections, and 17 jumpers are on this General regulator board.
- Both the ribbon cables and the board are permanently linked to the board and cannot be removed. The ribbon cables are 7 inches long and connect to board-specific connections.
- The 34-pin connectors are located close to the PCB within the drive.
- The top layer of the board has IDs JA and JD printed on it that correspond to one 34-pin ribbon cable and the other 34-pin ribbon cable, respectively.
- If the drive’s power is turned off and the board needs to be replaced, unhook the two 34-pin ribbon wires.
- Gently unplug the ribbon cable by holding the cords at the connector.
- The process is intended to prevent removing the board’s screws and yanking the ribbon cable from the connector. The ribbon cable might be harmed by this.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark IV Unused & Refurbished DS3800DMPK General Regulator Board. Check out our inventory of GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada spare parts. Our Tech Team is ready to assist. To get a quote, please call +85259168256 or email [email protected].
|Dimensions||34 × 32 × 10 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.