Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark V
Product Type: RST Extended Analog I/O Board
- DS200TCQBG1A is a GE Mark V RST Extended Analog I/O Board model.
- This Model is populated with a programmable logic device and EPROM modules.
- DS200TCQBG1A Board has 1 OK LED and one 50-pin connector, and 15 jumpers.
- This Board has multiple test points for testing the specific circuits.
- When the OK LED on the side is flashed, power is being sent to the board. Additionally, it indicates if the board is processing or not.
- The drive could be operating OK yet the OK LED being off could be the first indication that something is wrong.
- Each test point has an ID that begins with TP and ends with a number (Ex:TP12).
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on GE Mark IV Unused & Refurbished DS200TCQBG1A RELAY DRIVER. Check out our inventory of GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada spare parts. Our Team is ready to assist in getting a quote, please call +85259168256 or email [email protected]
|Dimensions||38 × 36 × 32 cm|