Manufacturer : GENERAL ELECTRIC
MPN : DS200PTBAG1A
Series: Mark V
Title: DS200PTBAG1A – Protective Core Terminal Board
- DS200PTBAG1A is a Protective Core Terminal Board Manufactured By General Electric under Mark V Controls Systems.
- Each of the two terminal blocks of the DS200PTBAG1A has terminals for 72 signal wires. Additionally, it has three 10-pin connectors.
- The 10-pin connections have the IDs JJR, JJT, and JJS. Additionally, six signal wire termination posts are present.
- The 3 inches tall by 11.5 inches wide GE Termination Board DS200PTBAG1A has a hole in each corner to allow it to be attached to the board rack within the drive.
- Examine the old board on the drive while the signal and ribbon cables are still connected to avoid that from happening.
- Use the terminal ID to identify the location of the connection on the signal wires. One terminal block has the ID TB1, while another has TB2.
- Use the terminal’s numerical ID to identify a specific terminal. As an illustration, TB1 27 denotes the 27th terminal on the TB1 terminal block.
- On the TB2 terminal block, terminal 70 is designated as TB2 70. To mark the ID on tags, you might find it useful to make them.
- There are 7 termination signals on DS200PTBAG1A. The DS200PTBAG1A contains hardware jumpers to enable and disable the warning horn, overspeed magnetic pickups, flame detectors, bus voltages, generator volts, and current.