Manufacturer: GENERAL ELECTRIC
- 7014PC is a TIMING RELAY 125VDC Manufactured By General Electric.
- .This version of the Series 7000 gives four pole switch capacity with simultaneous timing or two-step timing by adding an additional switch block at the bottom of the base device.
- The factory adjustment to your specifications allows for the two-step operation.
- A maximum timing ratio of 3:2 between the upper and lower switches is advised for two-step operation.
- This ratio, once set at the manufacturer, does not fluctuate in response to dial adjustments.
- Ex: The minimum time on the lower switch should be 40 seconds if the dial time for upper switch transfer is 60 seconds.
- Many of the performance capabilities seen in entry-level versions, such as voltage ranges, timing, and switch capacity, are offered by this Series 7000 device.
- The maximum height of four pole versions is roughly 1-1/4″ higher, while their depth is roughly 1/8″ deeper. They are only intended to operate vertically.
The Phoenix Controls have the best prices on the Refurbished 7014PC GE TIMING RELAY 125VDC. Browse more of our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward and Bently Nevada Turbine Spares Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 18 × 10 cm|