Manufacturer: General Electric
Part No.: 531X307LTBAJG1
- The 531X307LTBAJG1 is a local area network (LAN) terminal board belonging to GE 531X Series.
- This board can be used in the cabinets of all GE drives and exciters.
- When the card is installed, an interface system between external devices and the controlling drive is provided.
- When the board is mounted, it comes with eight customizable control input plugs.
- The board can accept AC and DC power with rated input voltages ranging from 2 to 240 V.
- The board converts the input voltages into 24 VDC logic signals, which the control board accepts.
- Low current & low voltage form C relay contact connectors comprise the board’s seven integrated control outputs.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on used and refurbished 531X307LTBAJG1 local area network (LAN) terminal boards. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory online or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||45 × 35 × 32 cm|