330180-50-00 – REFURBISHED – PROXIMITOR SENSOR
MPN : 330180-50-00
Manufacturer : Bently Nevada
- 330180-50-00 is a Proximitor Sensor Manufactured By Bently Nevada under 3300 Series.
- The device is capable of measuring both static (position) and dynamic (vibration) readings, and it produces a voltage that is inversely proportional to the separation between the tip of the probe and the surface being studied.
Features of 330180-50-00
- The specifications consist of a 3300 XL 8 mm Proximitor Sensor, extension cable, 8 mm probe between +18 and +27 °C, a -24 Vdc power supply, a 10 k load, an AISI 4140 steel target.
- Performance parameters are those of a system that only uses 3300 XL 8 mm components. The system accuracy and interchangeability standards do not apply to transducer systems calibrated to targets other than our AISI 4140 steel target.
Attributes of 330180-50-00
- Total Length is 5.0 meter (16.4 feet) system length
- Mounting Option: Panel mount
- Agency Approval Option: Not required
The Phoenix Controls have the best prices on the Refurbished Bently Nevada 330180-50-00 Proximitor Sensor. Browse our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Turbine Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 18 × 10 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.