133300-01 – REFURBISHED – BENTLY NEVADA POWER SUPPLY MODULE
Manufacturer: Bently Nevada
Product Type: Low Voltage DC Power Input Module
- 133300-01 is a Low Voltage DC Power Supply Module Manufactured by Bently Nevada
- The input voltage rating for this component, which is a part of the 3500/15 Power Supply Module, is 88 to 140 Vdc.
- The slots on the left side of the rack’s left side must be installed with the 3500/15 Series Power Supplies.
- The 3500 rack can house one or two power sources, which can each power the full rack (in any combination of ac and/or dc).
- If installed, the second supply acts as a backup for the primary supply.
- When two power supplies are connected into a rack, the lower power supply operates as the main power source, and the upper power supply acts as a backup power source.
- Removing or inserting either power supply module won’t affect how the rack works as long as a second power supply is present.
- Wide ranges of input voltages are accepted by the 3500 Power Supplies, which then transform them into voltages that may be used by other 3500 modules.
- Three Power Supply options for the 3500 Series Machinery Protection System are available: 1. an alternating current power supply, 2. A high-voltage direct-current power supply 3. A low voltage direct current power supply.
- 133300-01-Operating temperature:-30 °C to +65 °C, -22 °F to +150 °F
- 133300-01-Storage temperature:-40 °C to +85 °C, -40 °F to +185 °F
- 133300-01-Humidity: 95%, non-condensing
Whether it is Unused or Refurbished 133300-01 Low Voltage DC Power Supply Module, The Phoenix Controls can find the part you need, and has great advantages in price and product details.
Please Visit our site & browse our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory. To get a quote, Please contact us at [email protected]
|Dimensions||34 × 18 × 10 cm|
There are no reviews yet.