Manufacturer: Bently Nevada
Product Type: Low Voltage DC Power Input Module
- 133300-01 is a Low Voltage DC Power Supply Module Manufactured by Bently Nevada
- The input voltage rating for this component, which is a part of the 3500/15 Power Supply Module, is 88 to 140 Vdc.
- The slots on the left side of the rack’s left side must be installed with the 3500/15 Series Power Supplies.
- The 3500 rack can house one or two power sources, which can each power the full rack (in any combination of ac and/or dc).
- The second supply serves as a backup for the main supply if it is fitted.
- In a rack with two power supplies, the lower power supply serves as the primary power source while the higher power supply serves as a backup power source.
- Removing or inserting either power supply module won’t affect how the rack works as long as a second power supply is present.
- Wide ranges of input voltages are accepted by the 3500 Power Supplies, which then transform them into voltages that may be used by other 3500 modules.
- Three Power Supply options for the 3500 Series Machinery Protection System are available: 1. an alternating current power supply, 2. A high-voltage direct-current power supply 3. A low voltage direct current power supply.
- Operating temperature: -22 °F to 150 °F, or -30 °C to +65 °C.
- Temperature range for storage: -40 °C to +85 °C, or -40 °F to +185 °F.
- 95% non-condensing humidity is listed as 133300-01.
Whether it is Unused or Refurbished 133300-01 Low Voltage DC Power Supply Module, The Phoenix Controls can find the part you need, and has great advantages in price and product details.
|Dimensions||34 × 18 × 10 cm|