Manufacturer: General Electric
Part No.: IS220PTURH1A
Series: Mark VI
- The IS220PTURH1A Turbine I/O Module is a component of a GE Mark VI board that is used in a GE Speedtronic gas/steam turbine system.
- The IS220PTURH1A is a Primary Turbine Specific Primary Trip Pack that connects a turbine control terminal board to one or two Ethernet networks.
- The Turbine I/O Module has a black exterior casing with air circulation openings.
- This case contains various LED indicators on the front, as well as an infrared port which is not used in this pack.
- This I/O Module features Auto-reconfiguration, which downloads from the controller to the I/O pack automatically.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark VI Unused and Refurbished IS220PTURH1A Turbine I/O Module. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 18 × 10 cm|