Part Number: IS200VVIBH1C
Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark VI
Function: VME Card
- IS200VVIBH1C-Vibration Monitor card, It’s a GE-made board component for the Mark VI system.
- The Vibration Monitor card is mainly used in the Steam and Gas Turbine Control System.
- This Vibration Monitor card has a PC-based HMI that operates on a Windows platform and is built on TMR architecture.
- IS200VVIBH1C has a single-slot faceplate Linked to a component dense circuit board.
- Two backplane connectors are located on the back edge of this board surface.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark VI Unused & Refurbished IS200VVIBH1C-Vibration Monitor card. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 32 × 10 cm|