MPN : IS200VTURH1B
Manufacturer: GENERAL ELECTRIC
Title: VME TURBINE BOARD
Series: Mark VI
- IS200VTURH1B is a VME TURBINE BOARD Manufactured by General Electric Under Mark VI control systems.
- The IS200VTURH1B performs a number of tasks, including operating the three primary overspeed trip relays that are part of the TRPx terminal board and monitoring induced shaft current/voltage that is used to measure turbine speed and generate the primary overspeed trip.
- The board is also in charge of keeping an eye on eight gas turbine applications’ Geiger-Mueller flame detectors.
- Three LED indications and a single cable connector are located on the attached single-slot faceplate of the IS200VTURH1B. (J5).
- Three screw connectors hold the faceplate to the PCB.
- Over sixty integrated circuits, thirteen transistors, hundreds of capacitors, resistors, diodes, and inductor coils are used to construct the printed circuit board (PCB).
- Two backplanes, a female multi-position connection for connecting a daughterboard, and a number of connectors made of conductive dots and traces are all features of the board.
- Four drill holes for standoffs to accommodate the aforementioned daughterboard are included in the board’s factory-drilled mounting choices.
- The board is labeled with codes such as Type 6, 6BA01, and 94V-0. The Mark VI Turbine Control System Guide has more details about the IS200VTURH1B’s functionality, installation, and operation (GEH-6421.)
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on GE Mark VI Refurbished IS200VTURH1B VME TURBINE BOARD. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, Bently Nevada, GE LCI & Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory . Call now on +85259168256 or reach us at [email protected] to Get a Quote.
|34 × 32 × 10 cm