Manufacturer: General Electric(GE)
Series: Mark VI
- IS200TBTCH1B is a thermocouple board and it is a part of the Mark VI series Manufactured by GE.
- A very long printed circuit board designated the IS200TBTCH1B has a variety of parts that range in size from very large to very small.
- There are two cube-shaped, silver metal terminal blocks that are long and black, each containing twenty-four (24) terminals for a total of forty-eight (48).
- Each terminal has been assigned a number between one and forty-eight in white letters.
- This Thermocouple board has two Jack Connector ports which are identified by JA1 and JB1.
- The midsection of the board is taken up by a number of very long lines of tiny components. Two large lines of blue resistors that span almost the whole vertical length of the IS200TBTCH1B are found in this region.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark VI Refurbished IS200TBTCH1B thermocouple board. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||33 × 18 × 3 cm|