MPN : IS200EMIOH1A
Manufacturer : GENERAL ELECTRIC
Series: Mark VI
- IS200EMIOH1A is a General Electric Exciter Main I/O Board from the EX2100 Series Manufactured By General Electric.
- In the control rack, there is a single-slot, double-height VME type board. EMIO handles the I/O on the EPCT, ECTB, EACF, and EXTB terminal boards. The I/O includes PT and CT signals.
- There are contact inputs, output relay drivers, and pilot trip relay drives available.
- It also provides logic level gate pulse signals to the ESEL board, which then routes them to the EGPA in the power conversion cabinet via the backplane.
- The drivers on the EMIO board are used by the IS200EMIOH1A board to control the 53A and 53A field flashing relays.
- EMIO controls the inputs and outputs of several I/O boards linked to the control rack.
- The Power LED is linked to the 5 V dc power source, while the Status LED is linked to the FPGA’s IMOK output. There are no jumpers, fuses, or cable connections on the board. The control backplane is linked to all I/O board wiring (EBKP).
- P1 connects with the other control boards through the backplane, whereas P2 interfaces with the I/O signals via cable connections on the lower section of EBKP.
- Check that the exciter has been turned off.
- Before handling any electrical circuits, open the control cabinet door and check for power.
- The M1 and M2 Controllers, as well as Section C, are all connected to the IS200EMIOH1A board.
Carefully remove the EMIO board from the control rack as follows:
- Loosen the screws at the ejector tabs on the faceplate’s top and bottom. (The faceplate screws are captive and should not be removed.)
- Lift the ejector tabs to remove the module.
- With both hands, gently lift it from the rack.
- Place the new EMIO board in the corresponding rack slot.
- Begin by pushing the top and bottom of the faceplate firmly with your thumbs at the same time.
- To complete seating the IS200EMIOH1A board in the slot, tighten the screws at the top and bottom of the faceplate.
- Tighten the screws equally to ensure that the module is installed correctly.
|Dimensions||23 × 18 × 2 cm|