Manufacturer: General Electric(GE)
Part No.: IS200EACFG1A
Series: Mark VI
The IS200EACFG1A is an Exciter AC Feedback Board for the EX2100 excitation system Manufactured by General Electric.
- There are four square-shaped spaces lined up in the center of the IS200EACFG1A, and each of these spaces is marked with the letter T as T1, T2, T3, and T4.
- The areas labeled as T4 and T3 are occupied by two square components, also known as transformers, which are placed there.
- There is a long line of small resistors to the right of the transformers, and each of these resistors has bands of various colors.
- On the IS200EACFG1A, there are a total of twenty-eight banded resistors.
- Next to the four banded blue resistors are four small metal test points.
- On the right side of the IS200EACFG1A are three more components, J504, J509, and J514.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark VI Refurbished IS200EACFG1A Exciter AC Feedback Board. Browse more of our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||33 × 11 × 4 cm|