IC697ACC722 – INTERRUPT JUMPER – UNUSED
Manufacturer: General Electric(GE)
Series: Mark I & II
- IC697ACC722 is an INTERRUPT JUMPER, developed by GE to Use in Mark I & II Gas Turbine Systems.
- To reserve a slot in the IC697 standard rack for future expansion, you can use the Blank Slot Interrupt Jumper, IC697ACC722, an accessory for the IC697 PLC.
- When inserted into a vacant slot, this jumper enables the interrupt signal to continue through the backplane.
Installation of IC697ACC722
- Before attempting any hardware installation, make sure the power to the rack is shut off.
- In an IC697 CPU rack or expansion rack, the Blank Slot Interrupt Jumper can be put in slots 2 through 8 of a nine-slot rack or slots 2 through 4 of a five-slot rack.
- It is not required to reserve the last slot in a rack, such as slot 9 in a rack with nine slots or slot 5 in a rack with five slots.
- Additionally, if you put this jumper in slot 1, a rack won’t function properly.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark I & II Unused IC697ACC722 INTERRUPT JUMPER. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Turbine Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 18 × 10 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.