MPN : IC3600VMPA1E
Manufacturer: GENERAL ELECTRIC
Series: Mark II
Title : IC3600VMPA1E– Mechanical Protective Circuit Board
- IC3600VMPA1E is a Mechanical Protective Circuit Board from the General Electric Mark VI Series that is used in gas turbine control systems.
- Three yellow capacitors, two red square capacitors, and one red circular capacitor make up the IC3600VMPA1E.
- For the circuit board to use later, these capacitors provide an electrical field to store excess energy. Over fifty metal male pins are present on the IC3600VMPA1E.
- The IC3600VMPA1E is connected to the surrounding setup via these metal pins.
- There are over twenty striped resistors in the IC3600VMPA1E. The circuit board’s energy flow is slowed down by the employment of these striped resistors.
- Additionally, the IC3600VMPA1E includes a variety of diode kinds. An element that regulates energy flow is a diode. Through a diode, energy can only travel in one way. One spherical silver transistor and around six tiny black transistors make up the IC3600VMPA1E.
- To modify or amplify electrical power or electronic impulses, a transistor is utilized. There are eight integrated circuits in the IC3600VMPA1E.
- The circuit board’s integrated circuits are utilized to store all the data and programming.
- Integrated circuits are divided into two categories: EPROMs and EEPROMs. The EPROMs, as opposed to the EEPROMs, can be updated as new programming becomes available, despite the fact that they both store the information.
The Phoenix Controls has an effective stock of GE Mark II Unused and Refurbished IC3600VMPA1E Mechanical Protective Circuit Board, please visit our website for more details or contact us for more queries.