IC3600SLEH – UNUSED – GE MARK II 51 Pin LGC. ELMNT MODULE
Manufacturer: General Electric
Part No.: IC3600SLEH
Series: Mark II
- The IC3600SLEH is a fanuc logic element board.
- Five (5) red LEDs or light emitting diodes are inserted within a long metal plate that runs along the left side of the IC3600SLEH.
- On the IC3600SLEH, there are a series of black transistors, all of which are black with a small portion of white on top.
- On the left side of the IC3600SLEH, there are a total of fifteen transistors organized in lines.
- Three huge brown components are positioned on the lower half of the left side of the IC3600SLEH, with a metal piece on top of each of the brown components.
- A series of five yellow capacitors are arranged in a long line on the right half of the IC3600SLEH. Each capacitor has a voltage of two hundred volts (200V).
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on used and refurbished IC3600SLEH GE Mark II fanuc logic element boards. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory online or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 18 × 10 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.