Manufacturer: General Electric
Part No.: DS3800XTFS
Series: Mark IV
- The DS3800XTFS is a MARK IV SPEEDTRONIC CIRCUIT BOARD developed by GE.
- Three large glass fuses, seven black and silver diodes, six average orange diodes, and six light blue diodes are available on this Circuit Board.
- The DS3800XTFS contains three raised orange LEDs, also known as light emitting diodes, that light up when an electrical current passes through them.
- Two large gray rectangular resistors and three pale blue resistors are utilized to regulate energy flow in the DS3800XTFS.
- Three large yellow capacitors and four small yellow capacitors are found in the DS3800XTFS, and these capacitors store additional energy in an electrical field that can be used later.
- On one edge of the circuit board, the DS3800XTFS features two small red ports with two holes and one longer red port with five holes.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on GE Mark IV Unused & Refurbished DS3800XTFS CIRCUIT BOARD. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 32 × 18 cm|