Manufacturer: General Electric
Title: DS200TCDAH1BJE – DIGITAL I/O BOARD
Series: Mark V
- DS200TCDAH1BJE is a DIGITAL I/O BOARD Manufactured By GE as part of the Mark V Series.
- Eight jumpers, one LED on the board’s side, and two 3-pin connections are all included in the DS200TCDAH1BJE.
- Two 50-pin connectors and one block of ten LEDs are also included.
- The LED on the board’s side has the ID CR9. It is green when illuminated and shows that the board is receiving energy.
- To demonstrate that the board is processing information, the LED flashes.
- A board that is not receiving power or not responding to voltage will not have an LED that is lighted.
- When the board is mounted in the rack cabinet between other boards, the LED is visible. The LED is visible through the rack cabinet glass..
- Through the 50-pin connectors on the board, the DS200TCDAH1BJE is connected to the DS200DTBA and DS200DTBB boards.
- JQ and JR are the IDs for the 50-pin connectors. The connection between the boards is made possible via 50-pin ribbon cables that are run into the interior of the drive.
- Cable routing is crucial because it reduces the signal’s exposure to interference from other cables in the drive.
- The JP connector on the DS200TCDAH1BJE transfers power from the TCPS board in the R1 and R5 cores to the Q11 and Q51 cores, respectively.
The Phoenix Controls have the best prices on the GE Mark V Refurbished and Unused DS200TCDAH1BJE DIGITAL I/O BOARD. Browse our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Turbine Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.