MPN : DS200TBQDG1A
Manufacturer : GENERAL ELECTRIC
Series : Mark V
- DS200TBQDG1A is a RST EXTENSION ANALOG TERMINATION BOARD Manufactured by General Electric under Mark V Series.
- It has 2 terminal blocks, and each block has 107 signal wire terminals.
- Also, there are numerous test locations, two jumpers, and three 34-pin connectors on the GE RST Extended Analog Termination Board DS200TBQDG1A.
- The jumpers are listed on the board as BJ1 and BJ2, respectively. Using the jumpers, you can tailor the board’s processing to the particular needs of the drive when you first install it.
- The information in the written material that was included with the board can be used by the installer to accomplish this.
- The jumpers on the DS200TBQDG1A board each have three pins. The jumper specifies one position when it covers two pins (for example pins 1 and 2).
- When two further pins are covered by the jumper, the opposite position is indicated (for example pins 2 and 3).
- Certain jumpers can only sustain one jumper position and are immobile during installation. At the manufacturing, testing a specific board circuit or function is done using the alternate position.
|Dimensions||38 × 36 × 32 cm|