36B605594AEG01 – ARCNET I/F COMMUNICATION CARD – UNUSED
Manufacturer: General Electric
- 36B605594AEG01 is an ARCNET I/F Communication Card Developed by GE as part of the EX2000 series used in excitation control systems.
- A local area network communication protocol is called Attached Resource Computer NETwork (ARCNET or ARCnet).
- A controller chip with specialized drivers is used by GE. The controller chip complies to industry standards. Before sending a message, a node must receive the token, and only one message can be transmitted at once.
- The LAN is changed if a node does not get the token within a certain period of time. Each node follows this process to decide which node they need to pass the token to.
- Devices (the controller, the OC2000) are daisy-chained to one another through an RG-62A coaxial cable in the LAN’s physical configuration.
- The daisy chain is terminated at both ends with 93-ohm resistors and operates at a baseband transmission rate of 2.5 MBaud.
- The devices have BNC connections for cabling termination. At the application level, Status S, GE’s private communication protocol, functions.
- A technique for commanding and presenting device control, configuration, and feedback information is called Status S. The relevant information is present and defined on a Status S page.
- A Status S page’s 96-word (16-bit per word) content is predefined for a particular device (a device may have more than one page defined).
- It’s possible to include benchmarks and feedback in the form of bits or sentences.
- 36B605594AEG01 Dimensions are 7.00 x 4.00 x 2.00.
- Weight of the 36B605594AEG01 is 0.75 lbs.
The Phoenix Controls have the best prices on the Unused 36B605594AEG01 ARCNET I/F Communication Card. Browse our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Turbine Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 18 × 10 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.