MODHUB-16E – REFURBISHED -ARCNET- Contemporary Controls
Manufacturer: General Electric
- MODHUB-16E is a ARCNET- Contemporary Controls Manufactured by General Electric.
- Units can link bus topologies by fastening the hub at one end of each bus segment.
- In order to provide worry-free operation, these 4-slot hubs employ low-power, low-heat CMOS components, high-efficiency LED illumination, a special cooling mechanism built into the design, and network diagnostic capability using LED signals.
- LEDs monitor the hub time and power supply. An additional LED serves as an indicator for network reconfigurations.
Features of MODHUB-16E:
- Supporting the 2.5 Mbps baseband ARCNET network.
- MODHUB-16E has four slots with a total of 16 ports available.
- Enables straightforward expansion using plug-in modules from the EXP Series.
- It is compatible with all current network interface modules while operating at 2.5 Mbps (NIMs).
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Refurbished MODHUB-16E ARCNET- Contemporary Controls. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||42 × 36 × 37 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.