Manufacturer: General Electric
Part No.: IS2020RKPSG2A
Series: Mark VI
Product Type:VME Power Supply Module
- The IS2020RKPSG2A is a VME Power Supply Module Developed By GE for Mark VI series.
- The IS2020RKPSG2A is a stand-alone module with a front faceplate containing three LEDs (yellow, red, and green) as well as a switch component.
- The module’s side is built with several metal fins and serves as a large heat sink component.
- PSA and PSB connectors are located on the module’s top edge, while 4 more connectors are located on the bottom:PS125 or PS24, PS335, PS28, and PSSTAT.
- It’s important to remember that the VME rack power supply comes in seven different forms.
- The IS2020RKPSG2A includes a 125VDC input voltage and a 400 W output rating. 5 +28V outputs, 1 remote +28V output, a PS335 output, and a status ID output are among the outputs.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark VI Unused & Refurbished IS2020RKPSG2A VME Power Supply Module. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||42 × 36 × 37 cm|