Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark VIe
Product Type: VME Power Supply Module
- IS2020RKPSG2A is a VME Power Supply Module Developed By General Electric Under Mark VIe series.
- The IS2020RKPSG2A is a stand-alone module with a front faceplate containing three LEDs (yellow, red, and green) as well as a switch component.
- The module’s side is built with several metal fins and serves as a large heat sink component.
- It’s important to remember that the VME rack power supply comes in seven different forms.
- PSA and PSB connectors are located on the module’s top edge, while 4 more connectors are located on the bottom:PS125 or PS24, PS335, PS28, and PSSTAT.
- The IS2020RKPSG2A includes a 125VDC input voltage and a 400 W output rating. 5 +28V outputs, 1 remote +28V output, a PS335 output, and a status ID output are among the outputs.
- The IS2020RKPSG2A module may experience fault circumstances that necessitate a reset, temporarily shut down one of the outputs, or call for the replacement of the complete supply. These are the only errors that can happen.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark VI Unused IS2020RKPSG2A VME Power Supply Module. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||42 × 36 × 37 cm|