Manufacturer: General Electric
Part No.: IS2020LVPSG1A
Series: Mark VI
- The IS2020LVPSG1A is a VME Rack Power Supply Component in the Mark VI turbine control system Manufactured by General Electric.
- A cable harness carrying power to the VME rack mates with two connections designed at the top of the power supply.
- It is a 24 VDC 300 W power supply.
- It allows redundant operations and has three +28V PSA outputs as well as a Status ID output.
- This board was set up as a full module, with a faceplate that can be opened but is screwed closed at multiple points.
- On the faceplate is also a small removable panel with a toggle switch and green, red, and yellow LEDs and These are labeled normal, fault, and available, giving the user a quick overview of the board’s status at any given time.
- The board is built with a large heat sink and several inputs that are clearly labeled.
- This board is one of seven VME rack power supply versions, each with its own set of input and output requirements.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on GE Mark VI Unused & Refurbished IS2020LVPSG1A VME Rack Power Supply. Browse our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||36 × 31 × 8 cm|