IS200TRLYH3E – TERM. BOARD – RELAY
Manufacturer: General Electric
Title: IS200TRLYH3E – TERM. BOARD – RELAY
Series: Mark VI
- IS200TRLYH3E is a General Electric Mark VI series Relay Terminal Board used in gas turbine control systems.
- The TRLYH_E board is available in three different configurations; the IS200TRLYH3E is certified for Class 1, Division 2 applications and is rated for 125 V dc applications.
- Solid-state relays (already mentioned) are used to populate the IS200TRLYH3E, along with a terminal strip with twenty-four screw connections, four cable connections (JA1 and JR1-JT1), capacitors, diodes, transistors, and metal film resistors.
- The board has two factory-made mounting holes, one at each of the board’s short ends, and two corner notches.
- The VCCC or VCRC board is normally in charge of controlling the IS200TRLYH3E. Both TMR and simplex applications are supported.
- The JR1 through JT1 connectors are utilized in the former. The JA1 connector is utilized in the latter. DC relays are unidirectional, so when attaching a load, care should be given to ensure proper polarity.
The Phoenix Controls has the effective stock of GE Mark VI Unused and Refurbished IS200TRLYH3E Relay Terminal Board, Contact us to know more.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.