Manufacturer: General Electric
Title: IS200TRLYH3E – TERM. BOARD – RELAY
Series: Mark VI
- IS200TRLYH3E is a General Electric Mark VI series Relay Terminal Board used in gas turbine control systems.
- The TRLYH_E board is available in three different configurations; the IS200TRLYH3E is certified for Class 1, Division 2 applications and is rated for 125 V dc applications.
- Solid-state relays (already mentioned) are used to populate the IS200TRLYH3E, along with a terminal strip with twenty-four screw connections, four cable connections (JA1 and JR1-JT1), capacitors, diodes, transistors, and metal film resistors.
- The board has two factory-made mounting holes, one at each of the board’s short ends, and two corner notches.
- The VCCC or VCRC board is normally in charge of controlling the IS200TRLYH3E. Both TMR and simplex applications are supported.
- The JR1 through JT1 connectors are utilized in the former. The JA1 connector is utilized in the latter. DC relays are unidirectional, so when attaching a load, care should be given to ensure proper polarity.