IS200TRESH1A – TERMINATION BOARD TRIP EMERGENCY
MPN : IS200TRESH1A
Manufacturer: GENERAL ELECTRIC
Series: Mark VI
Title : IS200TRESH1A – TERMINATION BOARD TRIP EMERGENCY
- IS200TRESH1A is a TERMINATION BOARD TRIP EMERGENCY from the General Electric Mark VI Series that is used in gas turbine control systems.
- The IS200TRESH1A contains a wide range of electronic parts, from very small to extremely large.
- Two (2) black terminal blocks are the IS200TRESH1A’s biggest parts. Up to twenty-four (24) silver metal terminals with white writing with the numbers one (1) through forty-eight (48) may be found in each of the two terminal blocks.
- The IS200TRESH1A has three (3) big relays or contactors positioned in the center. These relays have translucent plastic coverings that are labeled with specifics about the item, such as its voltage and part number.
- On the IS200TRESH1A, a lot of sizable MOVs, or metal oxide varistors, have been installed.
- On the left and top of the device, there are rows of at least nine (9) of these MOVs. On the IS200TRESH1A, there are numerous locations where very small resistors have been arranged in vertical rows.
- Blue, white, and black bands can be seen on these resistors. There are two (2) white connectors at the top edge of the IS200TRESH1A.
The Phoenix Controls has an effective stock of GE Mark VI Unused and Refurbished IS200TRESH1A TERMINATION BOARD TRIP EMERGENCY, please visit our website for more details or contact us for more queries.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.