Manufacturer: General Electric
Part No.: IC3600AOAL
Series: Mark I&II
- IC3600AOAL is a GE FANUC Op Amplifier Card developed by GE for Mark I&II Turbine Series.
- The IC3600AOAL has two holes punched in it.
- It is numbered on one edge, and this numbered edge is adorned with fifty-one separate metal pins that, when placed into a Speedtronic frame, act as a backplane, connecting the board to the rest of the system through cables.
- The IC3600AOAL has seven trim potentiometers, which can be used to calibrate, tune, or adjust circuits, as well as for voltage division.
- There are nine integrated circuits on the board, including amplifiers and quad 2-input NAND gates.
- There are four TP test locations on the IC3600AOAL. Carbon composite resistors are used in its manufacture.
- Ceramic capacitors, as well as polyester vinyl capacitors, are used on the board.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark I&II Unused & Refurbished IC3600AOAL FANUC Op Amplifier Card. Check out our inventory of GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada spare parts. Our Tech Team is ready to assist. To get a quote, please call +85259168256 or email [email protected]
|Dimensions||34 × 18 × 10 cm|