Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark IV
Title: DS3800DCMB – GE CIRCUIT BOARD
- DS3800DCMB is a GE CIRCUIT BOARD Manufactured by General Electric under Mark IV Series.
- The DS3800DCMB has several erasable programmable read-only memory (EPROM) modules and a single 40-pin connector.
- In addition, it has 1 20-pin connector, 7 jumpers, and 4 indicator LEDs.
- The firmware and other programming needed to carry out the standard processing operations are stored in the EPROM modules that are populated on the board.
- The EPROM modules come with a basic set of code when the original board from the factory arrives at your location, which you can customize for the precise needs of the location.
- The drive is given the instructions you need to take by the specified code.
- There are two methods available for configuring the code. One is to edit the configuration file using the drive’s control panel.
- The operator can make minor changes to the file using the keys on the control panel. The user interface for the control panel is a menu of options.
- The user can access the different portions of the configuration file using the menu options.