Manufacturer : GENERAL ELECTRIC
MPN : DS200TBQDG1AFF
Series : Mark V
Title: DS200TBQDG1AFF – RST EXTENSION ANALOG TERMINATION BOARD
- DS200TBQDG1AFF is a RST EXTENSION ANALOG TERMINATION BOARD Manufactured By General Electric Under Mark V Series.
- There are 2 terminal blocks on the DS200TBQDG1AFF. There are 107 terminals for signal cables on each block.
- Additionally, there are numerous test locations, two jumpers, and three 34-pin connectors on the GE RST Extension Analog Termination Board DS200TBQDG1AFF.
- A certified servicer can examine each of the board’s constituent circuits using the three test points that are present on the GE RST Extension Analog Termination Board (DS200TBQDG1AFF).
- The IDs for the test points are TP1, TP2, and TP3. The testing instrument must be qualified for the task and thoroughly calibrated to evaluate the functionality of the circuit before the test points can be put to the test.
- All settings on the instrument must be suitable for the purpose, and the probes attached to it must be compatible with the tester.
- The milliamp outputs, proximitors, and LVDT input signals found on the DS200TBQDG1AFF together make up the termination signals of the device.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark V Unused and Refurbished DS200TBQDG1AFF RST EXTENSION ANALOG TERMINATION BOARD. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.